Become A Delegate
Why run for Lieutenant Governor?
Because it is time for the people to rightfully elect the best candidate for the position. The establishment has led people to believe the Governor elects the Lt. Governor. This is simply not true. The Governor can endorse and try to influence the decision but ultimately the vote lies in the hands of the elected Delegates that vote at the State Party Convention.
People, just like YOU, can sign up to run to be a Delegate in your county. Would you consider running for Delegate in your county? It is a simple process with a powerful impact.
- You have to be a Primary Republican
- File the CAN-37 Form: Declaration of Candidacy for Precinct Committeeman or State Convention Delegate 2024 (file to run on the Republican ticket for the May 2024 Primary)
- These forms need to be filed at your county courthouse between Jan 10 and Feb 9.
- Once you are officially filed, start getting the word out to vote for you in the May 2024 Republican Primary.
- When you win, you will have to pay a delegate fee to attend the convention (approx $150).
- Attend the convention on June 15, 2024 at the Indiana Convention Center and vote for me for Lt. Governor!
Will you consider being a Beckwith delegate?
Follow us on our social media pages and stay up-to-date on the latest news and events with Micah!
176 W Logan Street #301, Noblesville, IN 46060
Make checks payable to: Micah for Lt Governor.
Paid for by Micah for Lt Governor.
Contributions or gifts to Micah for Lt Governor are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
By providing your cell phone or mobile phone number you are consenting to receive calls and texts, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number with campaign notifications from MICAH FOR LT GOVERNOR. Reply HELP for help, STOP to end. MessFreqMayVary. Msg&DataRatesMayApply. Message frequency may vary.